Hario's v60 is probably my go to when it comes to brewing coffee for myself while at work. It is highly versatile in being able really experiment with water-coffee contact time.
20 grams of medium ground coffee
320 grams of hot water at 200 degrees Fahrenheit
1. wet the filter, then dump the 20 grams into the filter
2. pour 60 grams of hot water to bloom the coffee, stir 6 times, then wait 30 seconds.
3. pour 100 more grams and wait 15 seconds
4. pour 100 more grams and wait 15 more seconds
5. then finish your last 60 seconds and let it drain
6. the total brew time should close to 3 minutes
Sip - then evaluate!