What you’ll need - filters, aeropress, something to brew in, scale, water, coffee, timer.
Coffee: 30 grams
Water: 150 grams, then 100 grams for dilution
- First we are going to place a single paper filter into the black aeropress cap and pour hot water over it to rinse and remove any paper taste.
- Then we are going to place the plunger in the aeropress and have the entire thing flipped upside down so we have the opening where the cap needs to go facing us and then the bottom of the plunger on the scale.
- Weigh out 30 grams of ground coffee into the aeropress.
- Pour 150 grams of hot water over the coffee.
- Stir the coffee continuously for 30 seconds
- Place the cap (with the filter still in it) on to the areopress and flip it over onto your brewing glass/carafe.
- Push down on the plunger until all the coffee is out.
- Now dilute with 100grams of hot water. (Or dilute to taste)
Taste and evaluate!